Friday, September 20, 2019

RESEARCH: TOPLINE & BIG QUESTION

RESEARCH: TOPLINE & BIG QUESTION

I watched Frank Ash, creative consultant for the BBC Academy about 'Digital Storytelling'. When I start to plan my own Foundation Production for my film opening, I will be creating what the top line is (one 'elegant sentence' that sums up the film opening treatment) and deciding on what the big question is going to be (what happens next?).

Frank Ash explains all the necessary questions that need to be answered In order to help plan my film opening. I turned screenshots of the video, showing the main questions, into a comic using ComicLife, as shown below. This will then help when I am planning on my film opening.


1 comment:

  1. Creatively presented comic format as evidence of your research.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

Casey Drewett 1723 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 I worked with Ross Morrison 1748 Our brief was to make the title and ope...