Wednesday, February 12, 2020

WELCOME MODERATOR


Casey Drewett 1723
Claremont Fan Court School 64680

I worked with Ross Morrison 1748

Our brief was to make the title and opening sequence for a film. The title of our film is 'The Fugitive'. The Fugitive is a crime Thriller which explores both the effect human trafficking has on the police, the public and the traffickers themselves. Throughout our film opening we included the necessary credits and gave the audience an in sight to what characters will be the main focus of for the film to come.

Camera Work - for the majority of the filming I was in front of the camera rather than behind. However, when I was not in a shot, such as in the last shot on the bridge, I was behind the camera giving the camera man (Ross) ideas for different angles and shot types.

Editing - I participated by creating the fonts for the credits/ title, and I made so that it would suit our film genre. I also created the joint company idents for RFM FILMS and ALEXANDER PRODUCTIONS. Additionally, I imputed and approved the various sound effects and music that we put in our film opening. 

Directing - Before we shot the scenes, I initiated the various places we could and did shoot our film opening. I felt the locations, in London, that we filmed at, were necessary because of the ages, jobs and storylines of each of the characters. I directed alongside Ross even when I was acting in different shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

Casey Drewett 1723 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 I worked with Ross Morrison 1748 Our brief was to make the title and ope...